Information on data collection in accordance with Article 13 DSGVO
With the following information we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data as well as your extended data protection rights according to Art. 13 DSGVO.
Responsible for the processing of personal data according to Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO as well as other data protection regulations is
Tel .: +49 (0) 371 697 224 86
II. Data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer directly at the following email address:
III. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data collection is the basis for the processing, use and, if necessary, transmission of personal data for the purpose of communication, preparation of offers and / or contract execution as well as for the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and, as far as legally permissible, for direct advertising. If consent has been given, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and when fulfilling a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures upon your request, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO as the legal basis for processing.
IV. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of personal data can
- be internal departments that are involved in the implementation of the respective business processes (e.g. employees in the HR or IT department),
- be affiliates,
- Be a service provider (waste disposal company, supplier, etc.),
- be public bodies that receive or have to be communicated data due to legal regulations or
- be external processors that we use to process personal data (e.g. tax office); We pass on data to them in individual cases on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO and ensure that they take appropriate technical and organizational measures to process data only in accordance with data protection regulations.
V. Storage period
The deletion of personal data takes place after the expiry of the legal and / or contractual retention periods.
VI. Affected rights
According to Art. 12ff. DSGVO the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to data portability,
- Right to object to processing.
As far as personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Responsible is:
Saxon data officer
P.O. Box 11 01 32
As of May 25, 2018